Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Chasing the Wind






To some of you, this will be boring stuff, but for others it will serve to demonstrate how one stone wall can lead to another during attempts to round up the ingredients for a magazine article. Yes, it was a low-budget effort on my part, but the frustration is no less. Script writer Francis Martin, for instance, was not to be easily found. Had I not been so young, maybe endowed with a little more experience in lost & found, I might have succeeded more in the people search area. (Note to self: Don't ever let me catch you again writing that I'm "presently" working on an article, when the proper word is "currently." Good grief, that's just a step away from all those barely literate radio and TV news folk who report that a fire-engulfed building was "completely destroyed.")